Meet Alexis Johnson
Alexis received her Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work from Wayne State University in 2009. She obtained board certification and full LMSW (Licensed Clinical Master Social Worker) licensure in 2011.
Inspiring her clients to become more mindful of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors is Alexis' passion. She believes that knowing your vulnerabilities, along with your strengths and achievements, allows you to understand, embrace, and ultimately love yourself. It also allows you to use past mistakes as fuel to grow and evolve. With Alexis' expertise, she can help you become a better version of yourself.
• Licensed Master Clinical Social Worker (LMSW)
• State Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CADC)
• Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP)
• International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
• Certified Trauma Trainer (CTT)
• Certified Relationship Specialist (CRS)
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Motivational Interventional Therapy (MIT)
• Adolescent & Teen Counseling
• Alcohol & Substance Abuse Counseling